Chandigarh, July 28- A colloquium on Human Trafficking is being organized by State Legal Services Authorities of Haryana, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh, in collaboration with Governments of Haryana and Punjab at Chandigarh Judicial Academy, here on July 29 at 9:30 a.m.
While stating this here today, an official spokesman said that Dr. P. M. Nair, Special Director General, CRPF would speak on Dimensions Challenges and existing responses on Human Trafficking, Prof. Shantha Sinha, Chairperson, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, New Delhi would speak on Laws and Procedures on Trafficking for Forced Labour, including Child Labour, Ms. Swati Chauhan, Judge, Family Court, Mumbai would speak on Adjudication of Sexual Offences, Mr. Ravi Kant, President, Shakti Vahini , a NGO, would speak on Rescue, Rehabilitation and Reintegration of trafficked survivors and Mr. Justice Roshan Daivi, Judge, Mumbai High Court would speak on Laws relating to Sexual Exploitation.
- HC directs govt to close down unauthorized immigration consultancies (traffickingnews.wordpress.com)
- Police crack down on human traffickers (traffickingnews.wordpress.com)
- Assam lags in victim relief (traffickingnews.wordpress.com)
- U.S. report rues low conviction rates in human trafficking in India (traffickingnews.wordpress.com)
- Graft fuels trafficking (traffickingnews.wordpress.com)
- Graft fuels trafficking (shaktivahini.wordpress.com)
- Police crack down on human traffickers (shaktivahini.wordpress.com)
- Concerted efforts will weed out trafficking (traffickingnews.wordpress.com)
- Concern over health of human trafficking victims (traffickingnews.wordpress.com)