Times of India , Gurgaon
Sunaina Choudhry, Programme Officer of ICDS said a district Child Protection Committee would be set up soon in Gurgaon. The DC will head the committee with the support of other departments in the district administration.
Ravi Kant, SC advocate, chaired a session on the Juvenile Justice Act, Child Labour Act and Bonded Labour Act. As part of the workshop, a movie on human trafficking was screened. Kant said that it was the responsibility of all the citizens to inform Childline (1098) whenever they find any child in distress.
- Workshop on Child Protection Held at Gurgaon in Collaboration With Nipccd and Childline (shaktivahini.wordpress.com)
- Children issues need urgent attention: DC GURGAON (shaktivahini.wordpress.com)
- Two child labourers rescued (shaktivahini.wordpress.com)
- NCPCR writes to state govt (shaktivahini.wordpress.com)
- DC spots child labourer in MCG office, orders probe (shaktivahini.wordpress.com)
- SC reverses acquittal by High Court in the Mumbai Child Sex Abuse Case (indialawyers.wordpress.com)